Construction Supervision & Management Services for the project including:
- Review EPC Contractor’s Works Schedules and submits recommendations to the OWNER.
- Review of monthly & weekly progress reports
- Monitoring of the project activities as per the contractual schedules.
- Review and approval of work procedures.
- Monitoring construction work to ensure compliance with codes and design drawings.
- Inspection / checking and witness testing where required, of work executed at site, materials & equipments received at site with recommended spares as per contract.
- Checking and measuring quantities of accepted items of Works and making recommendations for milestone payments to EPC Contractor.
- Recommending to Employer, any changes in the design or specifications which may be proven necessary or desirable during the course of the Contract.
- Notifying Employer of any requirement for a variation and estimated cost of the Variation Order.
- Providing all available information and support in assisting the Employer in the assessment and resolution of claims of the Contractor.
- Assistance during pre‐commissioning & commissioning phase.
Ensuring that all submittals / deliverables of the Contractor, upon completion of the Works, in the forms and numbers set out in the Carrying out periodic visits and inspection of Works during the maintenance period.