Where there is concern or uncertainty with regard to achievement of required system performance we assist clients with reviewing the system design and operating parameters to establish compliance with the appropriate regulatory, safety case or performance standards criteria.
Consultant’s scope of services is divided in two groups and shall include the following:
- Review of Engineering and Detailed Design.
- Review of procedures / methodology for execution of works including Procedures for Project Management & Administration, Procedures for Communications & Meetings, and Procedures for Procurements.
- Review of data sheets and utility detail system developed by EPC Contractor based upon utility requirement and levels given in EPC tender.
- Validation of Project Quality Plan (QA/QC), Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Manual based on OWNER’s specific requirements, if any, for incorporation by EPC Contractor
- Review of detailed technical specifications of Works and materials (such as piping, valves material, welding, painting etc.).
- Review of all design calculations & drawings. Copies of all reviewed drawings shall be retained by the Owner for information and records.
- Review of purchase specifications for critical equipment.
- Review of monthly and weekly progress reports generated by EPC Contractor.
- Review of functional schedules for execution of project.
- Review and submit recommendations on contractual matters and claims by interpreting the EPC Contract.